UNI is the intuitive and easy to use interface that brings simulation learning experiences to life. Included with each high fidelity simulator, UNI controls the patient simulator’s physiology, monitors the participants’ actions, and supports data-rich debriefing. UNI’s powerful platform helps you create realistic learning experiences for participants of all levels.
Developed to make running simulations
quick and hassle-free. One tablet to rule them all.
Optimized to drive simulation
on-the-fly or via pre-programmed
Powerful sensors log participants'
interventions to ensure that you
never miss a learning opportunity.
Detailed event logs enable
comprehensive reviewing and
debriefing of learning events.
1. Speech is only available for pediatric and adult simulators. Neonates can cry and grunt.
2. The Myocardial Infarction Designer feature comes standard in HAL® S3201 and S1020. It is offered as anoptional feature for adult HAL® simulators: S1000, S3000, S3040.100, S3040.50, and S3101.
3. The ECG Designer feature comes standard in HAL® S3201 and S1020. It is offered as an optional feature for adult HAL® simulators: S1000, S3000, S3040.100, S3040.50, and S3101.
4. Labor and delivery features are only available for obstetric simulators.
5. Fetal Monitoring is only available for obstetric simulators and is a virtual feature for NOELLE® simulators: S554.100 and S574, and S574.100.
6. The Virtual Patient Monitor is included with the purchase of select obstetric simulators and is available as an option for the high-fidelity neonatal, pediatric and adult simulators